10 August 2012

LOVE

Because i care for you, i dont like being deceived
Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love
The past holds as little
Reality as ur dreams
Hurry and realize that already
And turn into memories
If that new love is true then old love will naturally bcome part of the past
Wherever i am whatever time it may be,
U're alwys there for me
And i'll try to accept that because the memories wont fade
I'd like to keep the feelings we have now precious
And not wait for them to arrive tommorow or have missed them yesterday
Sometimes things don't go the way you want them to, 
You have to just accept that's life and move on

But what i feel right now im afraid of losing you cause you made me brave to keep holding on to this relationship which is the greatest thing anyone's ever done for me and i thank you for that. 
I really am 

No comments: