06 August 2011

I hope and I found

I always pray when i had fallen in love with someone , that guy will be the someone who is exactly like i am describing . But i dont asking tooo much of you, but i hope when i had found you , you are the one who will be my forever man . I hope it will be soon .

I hope i can find a guy who call i back when i hang upon him , who will lie under the stars and listens to my heartbeat , or who will stay awake just to watch i sleep .

I will wait for the boy who will kiss my forehead , then who will show off to the world when you're in sweats , then holds my hand in front of his friends , treats me the same around as his mates as he does when you and me are alone .

It was someone that i can trust but i can't control , i will feel safe in his arms yet stand on my own two feet . Then i hope he was someone cuddles me when i'm cold , give me a hug just to show how much u needed me , missed me and loved me.

I found a guy who are not afraid to tell me about his feeling towards me . Even he knows it is hurt to loved someone and not to be love d in return , i hope that guy will try to find the courage to let me know how he feel . I hope on that day , he will hold my hand properly and tightly , under the stars and moon , looks deep into my eyes , and tell me about his feelings , i hope , once i knows about how much he had waited for me and his love , my tears will turns down by my cheek . And i will smile to show on you that i am happy , and i hope u will know that it is the smile to show i am lucky to be loved by u .

I hope you are the guy who will spend with me in my whole life , who will promised to be with me in hard or easy , in sad or happy , and who will not mad on me . but if u mad on me , please do not brings it for the long time , coz i dont want lost you . please know that i am not really sensitive ,:P i hope u can understand me .but, i hope you know that i am easy to let my tears come out , it is easy to me to cry but i wont tell anybody unless to someone that very close to me. I want you to know that when i am mad with you , it doesnt mean that i hate you , but i want you to know that i just want you to be close with me.

You said everything i need to know and hear and it is like i couldnt ask for anything better .

I hope you can respects my space and never make me wait . I hope you will calls exactly when you says u will .
I hope when we are not together , you will never stop from missing me , and you will never stop from reminding me everytime how much and badly u are missing me when i am not with you . I hope you do that coz you afraid i will forgeting you . I hope u will know too that when we are not together , i willl missing you like hell , i want you to know that missing you is the bad things in my life.

I hope you will not try to forget me even a second . I hope you will miss me when something really good happen , because u know that i am the one that you want to share it . I hope you will miss me when you laugh and cry because you know that i am the one who will makes your laughter grow and your dissappear . I hope you will miss me all the time , and u will miss me so much when you are lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other .

One who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how much he lucky is to have me .:D
I hope you willl know that i am hands down , the most stubborn human being ever existed sometimes:D
Whats important is i want you to do not hope for someone who are more prettier , taller , smarter , richer than me when we are fall in love . I hope when i cry , u will hold me close and i will heal quicky

I hope you dont think that i wanted too much from you , I hope you understand that i am little bit nervous and very scared to tell you that i love you . I wish i could tell you how and when i willl tell you about my feeling and when we will be in love forever . You need to know that every relationship is a new game of cards . Please believe that i will try the best to be nicest and love you deariest for all the time and who you are .

p/s:maybe this post is too cliche cheesy and what not.but its from my heart.seriously i suck when i talked love to u.but i want u to know this.those bold words:D yang bese tu ye jugak :D
one more ignore the grammar HAHA

HAHA.shit ah selalu kate kat orang emo ni aku plak yang emo.HAHA.ah lantaklahh.demmit.:P

No comments: